

We had a fun Halloween this year. Bradley was Elvis and Addisyn well she wore 3 different costumes. For our church party she went as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, to her school party she went as Fancy Nancy, and for Halloween she went as a 50's girl with a poodle skirt. I told her you usually only wear 1 costume at Halloween, but she insisted that she could not be the same thing each time. Oh well, at least I didn't have to buy any of the costumes we just pulled from her dressup clothes. Bradley totally hated his costume until he learned that when I dressed him in it each time he got candy. So he settled. He was so cute, and made a great Elvis. I taught him how to say Thank You, Thank You Very Much. It was hilarious.
2 comments:
Sweet. I'm loving the Elvis costume!
haha! He is a great Elvis! 3 costumes...whew!
Post a Comment