Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holidays

We had a great Christmas. The kids were really into it, which made it way more fun. The kids loved everything they got from everybody. They definitely are loved. Jay and I left after Christmas and spent a couple of days in Nashville at the Opry Hotel celebrating our 7 year anniversary. I got some very much needed rest. We laid low for New Year's, just had some family over for a great meal. We all had a good time. Now I am just taking things one day at a time, no matter how long/slow it takes me. This is so not like me, but it's how I'm getting by right now, and I kind of am enjoying myself.
Some of their gifts
Put'em up
Addisyn's beautiful dress from Grandma Gladys

Oh and we had maybe an inch of snow in some places last week. The kids loved seeing the snow and we did the best we could with what we had to work with. Maybe the next snow will be better and we can do a proper Frosty

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Don't you loving getting away to Nashville. It's so close but seems so far once you're there. I hope you're feeling better. The first months just plain old SUCK!

CHRISTINE said...

Beautiful little family! What's this?"...are you expecting? Oh boy! I miss Nashville...Jared and I always loved it there.