Tuesday, April 19, 2011

He's getting so big!




I can't believe Wade is 10 months old. Has a year really almost gone by? He is a ton of fun. He has 4 teeth and they are so cute. His top teeth have the cutest gap between them. He is so fast crawling too. He can catch up to Addisyn and Bradley in no time. He's also started walking while holding on to the furniture so it'll be no time before he's walking. He weighs right at 20 pounds which is 25% for weight, but his length is 75-90%. So he's long and lean. He can say mama (which is uh-ma), he can also wave, has the cutest little blonde curls, and is loving eating more solid foods(ya know like with texture and bite size pieces. He's so handsome, and gives the best open mouth slobbery wet kisses. I can't wait to celebrate his 1st birthday. I have a feeling he's gonna love cake. He does the funniest thing to now. Every time I go to take his picture he closes his eyes right before the flash; however, I take plenty enough pictures so I do get some with his eyes open.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the picture at the beach! So precious!

Reeses Pieces said...

He is getting so big.....Long and Lean--that's a good thing. Looks like you all had a blast at the beach.

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big all your kiddos are getting! We had a VT thing at RS last night and I thought of you and Erika. You both are such sweet girls!

sladefamilyaz said...

Love the cute new family picture! Hope you don't mind, but I stole some pictures of Mark from your blog, so that I could remember him on my blog for Memorial Day.