Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm back!

Technically I haven't been anywhere here lately, but it's taken me a while to get back into the swing of things. I created a slide show to give a quick overview of our holiday season. We had a great Christmas at my parents, all of my sisters were there and we had a blast. It was nonstop Wii and Guitar Hero. Jay & I had a wonderful time celebrating our 5th anniversary - thanks mom & dad for keeping the kids. For New Year's Jay and I went to a dance here and rocked it out. We had a blast bringing back our old school moves - the roger rabbit (Jay) and the running man(me). Canella went with us, and I think we taught her a thing or two - ha!ha! Jay got box seats to the Grizzlies/Lakers game, and it was awesome. So far 2008 has brought us the stomach virus and colds; maybe we are getting it out of our system at the beginning so the rest of the year is free for fun. Oh yeah the music video on the slide show was picked by Addisyn. This is her favorite song right now to listen to, she almost can sing all the words.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know how you feel! I am in the same boat. It's good to know that I'm not alone. Being out of town throws eveybody off, and it always takes a while to get back into the swing of things.

Debbie said...

Hey, Mary!! It's been a long time! Wow- 5 years already?! Good choice of song by Addisyn! Hope you are all feeling better!

CHRISTINE said...

Welcome back! Loved your slide show. I am so glad you guys set a blog up. It's good to keep in touch. The kids are adorable!

Shiela Lee said...

Our family loves to check your blog for updates. The kids love seeing "Elder Stubbs'" little family getting bigger and bigger!

~The Lee Family
Spokane WA

Dave & Jada said...

Hello Mary,
you don't know me, but I was friends with the Stubbs family growing up. I was searching for Jay's cousin's blog (Dustin or Whitney) and found yours. Your family is so cute and I hope it is alright that I snooped a little. Please tell Jay hello! Thanks
Jada Christensen.
daveandjadachristensen.blogspot.com