Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A great weekend in Tuscaloosa

Graduates, food, fun, and the Wii. This past weekend we went to Tuscaloosa for my sister Sarah and her husband Doug's graduation. They graduated from The University of Alabama - we are so proud of y'all. It was really great that all of my sisters were able to come, and it was great spending time with Doug's family too. Thanks Aunt Dena for letting us stay at your house. It is really beautiful. Addisyn can't wait to come back and play the Wii again.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey Mary,

Will you send me your email address? I thought I had it saved..hmmm..also, please send Bill and Melissa's new address if you know it and confirm your address..I know you're on east or west white road?? Trying my darndest to get Christmas cards out! Have a merry one! jenihendrix34@hotmail.com

Jeni said...

PS...It's still a good family picture, even if Addisyn's eyes are closed!

CHRISTINE said...

It's fun seeing all of the girls! We sure do miss you all! We think about going to visit your family in Haleyville (sp) often! Love you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!