We can't wait to go again!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Circus came to town!!
Friday we took Addisyn & Bradley to the circus. It was awesome! Addisyn loved every minute of it. I haven't been to a circus in a really long time, and it was great. Jay and I were into it just as much as Addisyn. All the acts were amazing. Bradley slept through the whole circus. I don't know how because it was so loud. It was a really great family night.
Addisyn eating a snow cone, with butterflies painted on her face, and wearing the shirt that I (yes, me Mary) won for her.
Bradley woke up for just a minute, so I had to snap a picture of him at the circus. (I love the expression on his face here!)
The elephants were Addisyn's favorite part of the circus.
This is a picture of the curtain call at the end.
Addisyn loved riding the pony!
We can't wait to go again!!
We can't wait to go again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun. I need to get out more. I love the pic of your kids on top. Very cute!
How fun is that! I bet you all had a great time, especially Jay! I love the pictures you have of the kids. I really need to get Austins done. I have yet to do that since he was born. I hope to see you all soon. Love ya!
The circus? How fun! I havn't been to one since I was a kid. Don't you just love when your kids are having fun? It makes me so happy!
Post a Comment