This morning we got up early and took Jay to work because yesterday when we picked him up to go out for dinner we never took him back to get his car. Ugh, we had to get up super early. Anyways while we were driving Addisyn asked us if the next "big house" we buy could it be in Hollywood, CA.!! I asked her why there and she said she needed to be there to sing for people on American Idol. Sunday in her little church class her teacher told me she asked if she could sing a song for the class and she did. So who knows maybe one day we will go to Hollywood (at least for a vacation!). This is a picture of the kids ready to go to Hollywood, according to Addisyn.
6 comments:
Addisyn is so funny! They both are so cute. I love the pictures you took of them. I hope to see you in a few weeks at the shower in Haleyville. Love ya'll!
That's cute. We're big American Idol fans at our house too, but we definitely aren't singers here. I hope she does make it to Hollywood one day. Then I can say "I know her and guess what she's Mormon!" Us crazy Mormons! Are you guys going to the Richins this weekend? Hope to see you there.
Nicole
What darling children! Looks like Addison keeps things fun at your house! She and Sammie will get along great! I loved seeing your blog!
Oh how I wish Wyatt and Addisyn lived closer... I KNOW they would be great friends! Addisyn is too cute...and look how big Bradley is getting! Your house looks great, by the way.
That is so funny! Kids just come up with the darndest things huh? Well, if you ever decide to head out to hollywood, you are welcome to stay with us!
Hey Stubbs,
How are you? I’m doing great. This is Jace Mattinson if you remember me, I was Bishop Mattinson's oldest son in the 6th ward in Spokane. I have been wanting to write you for a while but my family and I have not been able to find any contact information until as of late my mom said she found some blogspot page deal. Anyways, I hope this gets to you in the end. I just wanted to see how you were doing and how the family is and how things are going in Memphis. I am on my mission in Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. I just turned 20 and I have been out for a year now and am loving every minute of it. I have to tell you that you were such a great example to me as a missionary when you served in our ward. I truly attribute much of my desire to serve from the example you set for me when you were a missionary. I’m sure you as well as I didn’t realize the impact you would have on a little 10 or 11 year old little boy or however old I was. You’ll have to send me your email address and I’ll send you some pictures.
Well a quick lil family update: My sister, Laci, almost 17 and Ty, almost 15 are both in high school now and Laci will be a senior next year and Ty will be a sophomore. Laci is still playing the violin and is playing Tennis. Ty is playing basketball and just finished his Eagle Scout faster than his older brother which is good. Now he is working on his Duty To God and doing the paper route that I left behind. We picked it up to help pay for our missions so it has been a great thing for the children to do. It paid for my mission and my first year of college and will do the same for my brother and sisters. My Dad has helped us out with that which has been a nice blessing. Lindi, almost 12 is doing gymnastics and loves it. She will be going to 7th grade next year. My mom was diagnosed with cancer right before I left on my mission but has battled like a champ and is cancer free now. She is working now that all the children are at all day school as a nurse and is upgrading her degree right now in the field to be a nurse practitioner. She is in the stake relief society presidency now and has had a lot of fun doing that. My Dad is still working with heart surgery and doing great. He is the scoutmaster now and has been since he was released from the high council about 3 years ago. He loves it way too much. I don’t know if you know but our ward was split this last summer and our area is now the Glenrose ward. We also had a brand new building built and the old building we used was renovated and extended. The work has really been progressing is Spokane and the addition of the temple has really helped.
I hope you are having a great time as a father and a husband. I thought you had a few little girls but my mom said that you have a little girl and a new little boy so I must have been confused. Well if you have time you’ll have to give me an update on your life with the family. My email is matt.j.j.bulsof@gmail.com or the same thing just @ myldsmail.net my mom uses my gmail one too so whichever you prefer is fine, I use both in the mission.
Post a Comment