Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well this month has been a busy one and gone by super fast too. I was looking at our calendar for the rest of the summer and it is pretty much all planned as well. Whatever happened to just laying around wasting the summer away do nothing? I love havings things to do, but it seems as though here lately I have to work doing nothing into our schedule. Like that should be something planned. Oh well hopefully things will fall into place and relaxing will be a reality.

5 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

What do you guys have going on for the summer? I love being busy too, but then I complain about being too busy! Oh well. Hope you guys have fun!
Wyatt isn't much of a climber...just a jumper. We're gonna have to watch out for Luke, though..he's a climber already! That's so cute that you guys took the kids out to dinner...and they did good! I remember going to a baseball game with you guys when Wyatt was a baby! We miss those fun times with you guys. Talk to you soon!

Nicole said...

Don't you love a busy life! If you wern't busy you would be bord. I love the new picture of the kids. It is so cute of them sitting on the couch together. How sweet! I can't wait to see you this weekend at Jared's wedding.

Reeses Pieces said...

I agree. Life is so busy lately. I'm glad to hear the train restaurant is good. We were always wondering. Your kids are so sweet. I love little Addison's personality.

Melissa Stubbs said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you found us! This blogging thing is starting to become really fun! I can't believe how big your kids are!! I guess they should be if y'all haven't even seen Norah! She is 2 already! And of course, Bradley is a doll! Wow, how time flies! Tell Whitney and Nick hello when you see them! Can you believe they are in Memphis too??? We miss y'all and hope y'all are well!

Debbie said...

I know what you mean! It's not even officially summer yet, and I feel like pretty much all of my weekends are booked up already! I love the picture of your family in the header. You guys look great!