

Last night Jay's Grandma Sue (Charlie's mom) passed away. She was a spunky, loveable woman who always wanted to be with her family. Jay's favorite meal for her to fix was called "Noodles". I am so glad we went to South Carolina this past Februrary and was able to spend time with her. Addisyn loved her to death and still talks about her all the time. These are pictures from our trip. Bradley spent his time chillin in her lap while Addi stayed as physically close to her as possible. We love you Grandma, and will dearly miss you.
3 comments:
Hey guys! Those are great pictures with grandma. I think Dustin and I are still in shock. She always has made our lives interesting. We will miss her so much.
We're very sorry for your family's loss.
Sorry we missed you at Decoration on Sunday. The girls really wanted to play with Addisyn. I guess we will have to get together sometime at your moms house to go swimming this summer. I Hope Jays family is doing well. Take care!
Post a Comment