Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're back - for a little while

Well we've been gone for 2 weeks to Florida, and it was so great. It was a much needed break. We went with my family and all had a great time. Addisyn & Bradley loved the ocean, sand, and everything to do with the vacation. We took some great pictures and I'll post as soon as I can, but Jay & I leave for Vegas on Wednesday & I'm soo busy right now getting things ready for us. I am so excited to go to Vegas. I have never been, but Jay graduated high school there so that is the purpose of our trip (his 10 yr. reunion). My parents are keeping the kids and so we are going to stay about 5 days and make a good vacation out of our trip. I'm really nervous about leaving Bradley for so long, Addisyn not so much. She is excited about our trip & that she gets to stay the with grandmother & grandad; however, Bradley is pretty attached to me right now. This could be good, but I'm afraid that when we come back he want need his mama anymore. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Seems like y'all have been gone forever! Have fun in Vegas! Remember...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!! It is a unique place for sure. Let us know if we can do anything for y'all while you're gone. Did you finish New Moon?

jay&mary said...

Ha! Thanks Erika, Jay & I will keep that in mind. I did finish New Moon, and I can't wait to get started on the 4th.

jay&mary said...

Ha! Thanks Erika, Jay & I will keep that in mind. I did finish New Moon, and I can't wait to get started on the 4th.

Kimberly said...

Have fun! We left our kids for the first time in May and I fared better than I thought...good luck!

Melissa said...

What part of Florida were you in? I was going to tell you that I'm coming to Alabama on Wednesday but it looks like you'll be gone to Vegas the whole time I'm in Alabama. =( Oh well, maybe next time.