Looks like you had a blast. I love the pix of Addisyn in her white dress on the beach. Jay told me Sunday you two were heading to Vegas. I'm so jealous. I think you're gonna love it.
Florida looks beautiful...and you guys don't look so bad yourselves! ;) What cute kids you guys have! Have fun in Vegas...you're not too far from us. Wish we could see you guys.
We go to the beach next week and I am pumped. Olivia loves the sand...which means I get to have fun, too. I saw your kids at Ethan's birthday party. They are so cute! Addisyn is so friendly and sweet.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. I love the pix of Addisyn in her white dress on the beach. Jay told me Sunday you two were heading to Vegas. I'm so jealous. I think you're gonna love it.
Florida looks beautiful...and you guys don't look so bad yourselves! ;) What cute kids you guys have! Have fun in Vegas...you're not too far from us. Wish we could see you guys.
We go to the beach next week and I am pumped. Olivia loves the sand...which means I get to have fun, too. I saw your kids at Ethan's birthday party. They are so cute! Addisyn is so friendly and sweet.
Post a Comment