

Well we finally did it, and bought our first house. I am so excited, I can't even sleep or focus on packing. We have been wanting to buy a house for a really long time, but nothing great ever came along so we were happy to continue renting until we found what we wanted. I am going to miss the house we've been renting (expecially the yard), but right now is a great time to buy, and I am so glad we found something we love. There are so many things I am excited and love about that I can't name them all. Saturday is the big move day so we'll be pretty busy for a while.
13 comments:
You Tinker girls (and your husbands!) pick out beautiful homes!! Love this one! Where is it? Is it still in Collierville? Congrats! Your first house..so exciting!
It is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats.
Jared says it must be nice being a "high roller." What a beautiful large house!! Why did we ever leave TN? I love the yard and the pillars. Congratulations you guys!
Your home is beautiful. So pretty that I called Thad at work so he could look at it. Gorgeous home and congrats!
Welcome to the world of homeownership!!! I love the house and the great yard! Good luck with the move!
congratulation!!! you guys always were high style.
now who gets to do the yard work???
Its beautiful! Congratulations!!!
P.S. IF you need any help let us know. Matthew can help move and I would love to watch kids for you.
463-0053
Wow! It is a great house. Congrats! Love, Aunt Kathy & Uncle Paul in SC
I can't wait to come see it. I'm excited for you guys. I say next get together is on you. HAHA!
Yea!! You guys live near us now, (not that you were too far before)! Looks like a beautiful home, can't wait to see it.
That is incredible!! I love it. I can't believe how big it is!! If we were closer we would help. I guess it's safe to say you have room for us when we visit!!
Congrats! It's a beautiful home!
Post a Comment