Last night we were able to attend an Alabama Alumni Dinner for the Memphis area on Alabama football and what not. All former lettermen in Memphis were invited and given the VIP treatment. We were able to sit and talk with Coach Saban, ask him questions on the upcoming season, and get to know him a little better. We also had an excellent dinner at the Peabody. It was fun to be with former players and and in a more intimate settintg with the Coach. We had a great time, and Jay had a good time reminising with old friends. Roll Tide!!! I took a picture of the butter on our table. I thought it was pretty cool.
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I love the butter. I've seen that done in rabbits before too. I bet Jay loved chit chatting with the coach.
so kewL! i know jay had a great time!
i want to see pics of bubby's new haircut..... that should be your next blog! :)
Love you! XOXO
Post a Comment