Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun

We've had a fun & busy summer. To play a little catch up my baby sis graduated high school, I turned 29, been gone visiting family, finished up t-ball season, and got Yard of the Month. Jay also had his 10 year reunion with The 1999 SEC Championship Team. We had such a blast getting to see everyone from college again and hang out with good friends we don't see too often. It was fun hearing the stories of the "glory days" again. Hope everyone else's summer is just as fun and busy.,
Our Yard of the Month
Visiting Grandma
Addisyn in gymnastics
Bradley in his Saban hat


Jay with Shaun Alexander
The gang minus the Bearden's
The 1999 SEC Championship Receivers
The Tinker Girls

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I didn't realize Jay played college football. That is neat! I know someone famous!! :)

We need some yard tips! Ours has weeds everywhere despite our efforts to kill them!

Reeses Pieces said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. Looks like you've been busy. How fun to get yard of the month.

Kerstin said...

I love your new house! I need you guys to come over here and spruce up my yard! We can barely keep our grass green! :)

Joe and Anne said...

I need Jay to come do my yard!!! The pictures look great, and your Dad told us about how much fun you guy's had at the reunion...hope to see you soon!

Debbie said...

Holy cow! That's quite the house to go with the yard ;-)