1. I had a wonderful mother's Day. I spent Saturday at the spa getting a facial, massage, and my nails done, and that night Jay & I went out dancing. So much fun! Addisyn was really into it this year and was so sweet doing little things for me. She promised to make her bed everyday-best gift ever. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures that day, hopefully one of my sisters did.

2. Addisyn's little playgroup came to an end, and next year she will be going to preschool so no more playgroup. The girls in her group of friends are all so sweet & cute. It's been a lot of fun. The last one was at our house so we had a movie day with popcorn and blankets.
3. Tball is in full swing. Addisyn is still loving it, and Bradley loves going to the games. He wants to play so bad.
4. We found a huge turtle in our yard and claimed it as our pet. Addisyn named him Ethan (all of her pets are named Ethan, after her cousin, I don't know why exactly). We keep taking him back to the lake across the street and he keeps coming back. We have discovered we live in a wildlife area and we're not even in the country. We have turtles, ducks, geese, rabbits, deer, squirrels, and chipmunks that frequent our yard regularly.
5. Gymnastics and dance finished up (at least for the summer), and Addisyn had her recital last night. She did so good, and looked so cute. I am welcoming the summer break.
2 comments:
Where did you go dancing? I think that's so cool. I wanna come next time, but I may have to bring a different date...Dave would die!
Addisyn looks so cute in her dance outfit. Taylor will be starting next month. I'm so excited! :-)
Post a Comment