Monday, July 27, 2009

Family vacation

We took a family vacation to the beach last week and had a great time. My whole side of the family comes down for the week, and we have a great time together. It's sort of become a tradition. Addisyn was so much braver in the ocean than she's ever been before. She was "snorkeling", well at least going under, and boogie boarding. She had the time of her life. It took Bradley a bit to get used to the sand and waves. He didn't like the squishing of the sand under his toes, but he soon was right there behind Addisyn. Jay spent some time golfing while there, and I laid out and caught up on some fun reads I've had. It was really great to have all of my family there. It is so much fun when we are all together. Can't wait till next trip.

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the red. Plus it's perfect for all of you Alabama fans. Looks like you had a blast. Cara would have loved the hair wrap too.