Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tennis anyone?




Addisyn is in her 2nd week of tennis camp, and she has loved every minute of it. Tennis is something I loved playing in high school, and still like to play in my spare time. She is the youngest and smallest kid out there, but she definitely holds her own. Not bragging, but she is really good. She has gotten a ton better as the camp's gone on, and she actually has good form. She loves playing sports and always tries her best no matter what the sport is. Bradley has not enjoyed sitting in the stands.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

That' so cool that she has already played so many sports...I really need to get Wyatt into something. Looks like it's really hot and muggy there...

Reeses Pieces said...

How fun. I should sign Cara up. What a cute little tennis player she makes.