Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Addisyn's 1st day of Preschool




So my little shadow has started preschool, and I miss her terribly. She has been so excited about starting school and was ready way to early this morning. I could tell this morning that she was pretty nervous but still excited. She has a habit of when she gets nervous she snaps her fingers, so as we were walking into her school she was snapping the whole way. It was so cute. Then as we got in her room she turned to me gave me a big hug and said, "Mom I'll never forget you. You have been the best mom." Talk about trying to not cry. I reassured her (or myself) it was only for a couple of hours, and I would be there to pick her up. She is too funny. Bradley misses her alot too. He's been going around saying "sister, sister". I am looking forward to spending some one on one time with my little man.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

So sweet! Babies are growing up! And if you have your blog go private, make sure you add me to the list! jenihendrix34@hotmail.com!

The Combs said...

AAWWW! Mary I teared up1 I Love our "baby" Addisyn! I hope she had a great day! And you too!

CHRISTINE said...

Hope she had fun! She's a cutie! Congrats to Jay's sister too!

Unknown said...

Sarah says she remembers taking Addisyn to nursery in the old Cordova ward. Can't believe she's growing up so fast! We miss you guys! Come over for breakfast burritoes one day! =o) I love keeping up with you through your blog.