Had a great time in T-town this weekend. We celebrated my sister Lauren's bday and went to the Bama game. The weather was not very cooperative but we were in a box so the rain didn't bother us. We took Addisyn to the game and she was so into it. I thought she'd lose interest after awhile, but she didn't. She really loved watching the game through the binoculars even though she didn't need them; our seats were great. After the game we got to go down on the field since Jay played for Bama, and we checked out the field. It was so cool. Addisyn did a cheer on the field just like the cheerleaders and she and Jay ran in a few touchdowns. I wish Bradley could have gone with us, but he had a pretty bad cough so he stayed with Grandmother and Aunt Dena. I'm not sure if he had more fun or them, but at least he didn't know he was missing anything. The last picture I posted is of him playing a game on my Iphone. I downloaded a few kid games and some videos on there, and he can totally work my phone, and he's not even 2 yet! We got to see lots of family and hang out with some friends from college during the game. It was so great to see them.We are ready to go back. Roll Tide Roll!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Bama weekend
Had a great time in T-town this weekend. We celebrated my sister Lauren's bday and went to the Bama game. The weather was not very cooperative but we were in a box so the rain didn't bother us. We took Addisyn to the game and she was so into it. I thought she'd lose interest after awhile, but she didn't. She really loved watching the game through the binoculars even though she didn't need them; our seats were great. After the game we got to go down on the field since Jay played for Bama, and we checked out the field. It was so cool. Addisyn did a cheer on the field just like the cheerleaders and she and Jay ran in a few touchdowns. I wish Bradley could have gone with us, but he had a pretty bad cough so he stayed with Grandmother and Aunt Dena. I'm not sure if he had more fun or them, but at least he didn't know he was missing anything. The last picture I posted is of him playing a game on my Iphone. I downloaded a few kid games and some videos on there, and he can totally work my phone, and he's not even 2 yet! We got to see lots of family and hang out with some friends from college during the game. It was so great to see them.We are ready to go back. Roll Tide Roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sad we never got together last weekend! We actually ended up watching the game at Wilhagen's instead of going to it. Maybe next time!
I love what big BAMA fans your family is. You guys make watching college football look like so much fun.
Post a Comment