Friday, July 9, 2010

Where have I been?

Trying to get back to a normal life after having a baby, and I am still not there. He is such a great baby; sleeps well, doesn't cry unless he needs something, and is content sitting in his seat or swinging. Addisyn and Bradley are such great helpers, maybe too great. But anyways they love him to death. I feel great, except that I am tired all the time and can't get caught up on any sleep. That's how it goes. My mom has been here with me, and she has been great taking care of me, Addisyn, and Bradley. I don't know what I would have done without her. If Wade does get fussy his favorite place thtat calms him down is in my bathroom listening to the water in the jacuzzi tub. It's pretty funny, but it works everytime.


Oh yeah, Jay surprised me an hour after having Wade with a diamond anniversary band. I was so surprised. I literally had no idea he was even thinking of doing something. It was so sweet and romantic too. He is such a wonderful husband and I am so grateful for him. I love you Jay.

2 comments:

The Combs said...

OOOO!!! The ring is gorgeous! Oh and Wade is pretty sweet too! J/K I am so glad everything is going well! We miss ya'll and I can't wait to meet Wade! We are giving you a little time to get back in the swing of things and we are planning on having our old Cordova crew out to the house for "Pizza Night"! Can't Wait!!

tracyp said...

Congrats on your new baby Mary! You have such a beautiful family, I hope all continues to go well for you.