Saturday, June 19, 2010

He's here!!!




Benjamin Wade Stubbs
Born Wednesday June 16, 2010
7 lbs. 15 oz 20 1/4 in
.

7 comments:

jewly said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see him.

Courtney said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Kerstin said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Hope you are enjoying food again! :) We are so happy for you guys!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS! We are so happy for you guys :)

Becca and Adam said...

Congrats, we had a little girl on Friday. Her name is Quinn.

Sara said...

Congrats! Such a cutie

Reeses Pieces said...

He's a cutie! I'm so glad things went well and he's here happy and healthy. Let's just say I'm a tad bit JEALOUS....okay a lot jealous! So do you get to get off your diet now? I think of you all of the time when I'm pounding handfulls of food. Hope you can get yourself some chocolate now haha!