
So I took a little break these last couple of months, and I'm now getting around to updating the blog again. We have just been livin it up these last couple of months. We had a wonderful holiday season, saw lots of family, relaxed, jumpstarted a new year, and built snowmen all the day long. I believe that we are getting settled into normal routines finally. This year we did Christmas Eve and Day at our house. It was awesome not to have to travel and for it to be just us, but it was also different b/c I'm so used to going somewhere. We've had tons of snow which is so crazy, and now I'm ready for it to go. I live in the South for a reason.
Jay & I celebrated our 8th anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has flown, but it has been so wonderful and fun. I am so happy, and love hime more everyday.

Addisyn - lost her 2nd tooth (both bottom fronts are gone), her favorite gift was her Nintendo DSi, and is into fashion. Everything has to be fashion.

Bradley - is becoming more and more independent, can now put his clothes and shoes on by himself, and gets funnier by the day. I really should right the stuff he says down. His word this week is "Oh Bizwacker".

Wade - 7 months old, can crawl, sit up, eats baby food and takes formula in a bottle now, sleeps through the night (hallelujah, wonderful), and loves to growl. Oh he can even do a push up - no joke.
3 comments:
Oh bizwacker. That is hilarious! And SK and Addi would get along so well. It's a major ordeal getting dressed in the mornings! She told my mom over Christmas that she needed to be "stylish all the time." For real. Girls. Love 'em!
I'm starting to think this snow stuff is way over rated and I'm from the west...guess I'm turning into a southerner too. Bradley's hat is so cute. I feel like I haven't really talked to you guys for a while. We need to get together.
It's good to see and hear from you. Let's catch up sometime. -Johnny 480-584-7800
Post a Comment