The happy couple (my cousin Jared and his wife Sarae)
Jay's brother Troy and his family welcomed a new addition Lucas Emerson Stubbs. Isn't he sooo cute!
This is how we all feel!!
4 comments:
Jay and Mary, it was so good seeing ya'll last week.(sorry, not under the best circumstances)Your little ones are absolutely adorable. I am not sure if our blog address will show up so here it is.
web.mac.com/d.christensen
Hope to see ya'll again soon.
Jada
9
Jay and Mary, it was so good seeing ya'll last week.(sorry, not under the best circumstances)Your little ones are absolutely adorable. I am not sure if our blog address will show up so here it is.
web.mac.com/d.christensen
Hope to see ya'll again soon.
Jada
9
Wow! You were right...you guys have been busy! Sorry about the funeral part...that's never fun. Cute picture of Addysin...and Congrats to Jay's brother!
I hadn't heard that Grandma Sue passed away. I've met her a couple of times, though it's been years and years. I got the biggest kick out of her. The kids look so cute and are growing up so fast. I love that you post so many pictures.
Post a Comment