Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!!


Jay & I had a blast in Las Vegas. It was hard being away from the kids for 6 days, but we had a wonderful trip. We partied like we were rockstars or at least close to it. Vegas was the greatest place to be for his 10 yr. high school reunion. It was great to meet all of Jay's buds and hang out. Jay was so glad to be back with his boys. Every night there was some party or reunion event, so during the day we did some touristy stuff for me. We did spend 1 day at a spa, attended an amazing show "O" by Cirque de Soleil, & ate some awesome food. It was so great to get back home and love on the kids. We missed them so much, but we had such a great time with it being just the 2 of us that we are already planning our next Mommy/Daddy trip.

3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Glad you had a good time. I love Vegas. I spent many of spring breaks there getting in trouble. Oh the memories....

JoAnna Anderson said...

Hey! I am really glad you guys made it to the reunion. It was great to see you both & I really hope you did have a good time.

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am jealous!