Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So this post is a little late but we have been partying it up the last couple of days. On Thursday Bradley turned 1. I can't believe how fast a year has gone by. He is such a special little boy and has blessed our lives so much. He is always smiling and full of energy. He loved every minute of his party. We were lucky to have Jay's mom and my parents come for his birthday, and had a blast celebrating it with them. Bradley loved having us sing Happy Birthday to him, and we sang it probably a hundred times. He loved squishing the cake in his fingers, but enjoyed eating ice cream more than the cake. He definitely made a huge mess.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, already one. Time does really fly by. I can't believe it either. He looks so cute eating that cake. I bet Austin will love it too in few months when he turns one.

Shiela Lee said...

Happy Birthday Bradley!!

whitney said...

Happy Birthday B-Rad!!

CHRISTINE said...

Yeah!! Happy b-day! I love that first party! I think we as parents are more excited than the kids.

Jenny said...

Wow! Sounds like fun! Birthday parties with little ones are so much fun. I love watching them eat! Happy Birthday!!

P.S. Love the adorable picture of the kiddos in AL atire!

Jenny Moffitt