Monday, September 15, 2008

This is for you Aunt Janna




My sister Janna loves mustard. Out of all the condiments she chooses mustard as her favorite, why I'll never know. Anyways today this is how I find Bradley. I tell ya turn your head for 2 seconds really and he's into something. I am amazed that he can open the refrigerator door. I guess he was enjoying himself or maybe I should feed him more.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

This age is so hard! Your house doesn't stay clean for more than 2 seconds. It's a good thing they are so darn cute!

whitney said...

Ewe!!! B-rad you need to go for the A-1!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Norah always seems to find lipstick! I'm not sure how she always finds it, but when she does it is always all over her! Kids are just too darn fast!

Becca and Adam said...

Mary, I'm not sure if you remember me...I'm Adam's wife, Becca (one of Jay's cousins- we met you in SC a few summers ago)...but anyways, just wanted to drop a Happy B-day for Bradley, and let you all know he shares a birthday with another cousin, Matt Thomas and his wife Sabrina had a little baby girl last night. Leah Mae.
take care.

Becca and Adam said...

Ooops. I was mis-informed. Leah Mae Thomas was born early early on the 26th. So the 25th is all Brads.

Jenny said...

I am impressed he can open the door! What a cutie!