That's me! Well to day Addisyn told me "I have made you a trophy because you're the best mom in the world, even if she has to get on to me sometimes I am the best mom ever." I wanted to cry she is so sweet. Then she hands me this "trophy" (a post it note with a face glued on it taped to a can of Ro-tel). I really did start to cry then because it was so precious. She said she couldn't find any wood in our house so she opted for something else. She is so funny - a can of Ro-tel. She was so proud of herself. I love her so much, especially for the cute things she does. The picture really doesn't do it any justice.
5 comments:
That's just too cute! I wonder if Wyatt will ever do anything like that for me? :) By the way, I didn't know you were running a half marathon...way to go!!
What a cutie. I love talking to her. She's so animated and happy. She looks so cute in her tutu!
I love that! That is so cute...she has such a cute personality.
That is so sweet!!! I hope that I someday get such a trophy!
I didn't know you were running a half marathon. Is it the St, Jude one in December?
Christine, your family picture is so cute. Wyatt is getting so big. When I was VT you he was I think about 5-6 months old! How time flies.
What priceless moments children give us. That Addisyn is so cute.
Post a Comment