Well we've been so busy and I am so far behind in updating this thing. We had a great Thanksgiving Holiday with my family and December is taking off in full swing getting ready for Christmas with the Stubbs'. My whole fam was able to be there, which is rare. We got to go see my sister Canella , who's a senior, in her high school play and play basketball, held Turkey bowl games ourself, shopped, stuffed ourselves, and decorated for Christmas.

A box is all they need

Decorating the tree

Canella listening to her coach

All the fam at Canella's play, minus Leah
5 comments:
How much fun to be with your whole family at Thanksgiving. Sandra said ya'll had a blast. Hope to see you soon.
I was just telling Dave last night that buying toys is pointless. Like your kids, mine are easily entertained by nothing. Go figure!
Brother and sister stubbs! this is Rory Eyring. i found your blog via the coontz's. please check out my family's blog at eyring-family.blogspot.com
chat with ya later
I'm glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving!
I'm getting ready to send out Christmas cards. Can you email me your address at krause_m19@yahoo.com? I have your old address but I'm pretty sure you've moved since then. Love ya!!
Sounds like y'all have had a great couple of weeks. Have fun with everyone at Christmas and tell them all hello for us! We miss y'all!
Post a Comment