Monday, May 4, 2009

Bradley's New Look

Well I finally did it, and got Bradley's hair cut. I don't know why it was so hard to cut it this time because he's had 2 major haircuts before. I guess this time I knew it would be for good. I loved his curls, but I also love his new look. My family has been after me forever to post pictures of it, and I just haven't gotten around to doing it. So here they are! He still is the most handsome little boy. Addisyn got her hair trimmed too, and she wanted everyone to see her cut. I think Bradley really likes his hair cut cause he keeps rubbing his head.
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Can you believe all that hair.

3 comments:

Aunt ELah said...

OMG! of course he is still handsome as ever!! :) i will miss his curls, but he is still so prescious! I love his sweet LittLe face in aLL those pics! i want him!!!

and dang you cut alot off of Addisyn's!

hope to see y'all this weekend! Love you!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXXXXXXOOOXOXOXOXOXO

CHRISTINE said...

Aww, he still looks so cute! I like the curls, but the shorter haircut is very nice! Cute kids!

Sarah said...

Lookin good Bubby!! I like it! It does make him look very grown up however, & I'm not sure I like that so much.

Addi, your hair looks beautiful as always!! I can tell she took a good bit off.

Aunt Sarah