Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter

I'm a little behind but we had a wonderful Easter. The kids loved hunting for eggs, especially Bradley. He was totally into it this year.

The next weekend we headed to Tuscaloosa to do a 5K race that my sister put on for the Red Cross. It was great, cause the whole family got to participate. Jay ran the 5K, Addisyn ran the 1 mile, and I pushed Bradley in the stroller and walked the 5K.
This past weekend my cousin got married here in Memphis, so more family and things to do. It was beautiful and so great to see all the family (hopefully can get some pictures up soon). On top of that Addisyn is playing tennis, t-ball, and taking piano lessons. She had her first game last weekend. She is a great little ball player.

I told Jay that until this baby is born I am going nowhere from now on. (we'll see if that happens :)

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the tball uniform. I'm impressed you walked the 5k. I can barely walk up my stairs right now. What's up with that??? Maybe it's the age. I saw the church decorated for your cousins wedding and I think it looked awesome. I've never seen a cultural hall look so good.