Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ready for Summer!

So it seems like all I do and all of my posts are catch up work. We've been so busy lately with end of school and ball seasons.

I had a great mother's day. The kids and Jay were so great and sweet, and it was so nice having my parents and some of my sisters up to help. I was totally pampered and showered with wonderful gifts. Saturday my mom and I spent the whole day at the spa, and it was heaven.


Jay also got a new car. He had had his mustang for 12 years and it started having one too many problems that were not worth us keeping it. So he got himself a new ride and is loving it. We loved the "Stang" and will deeply miss it.

Addisyn graduated from preschool and is all ready for Kindergarten. She did a great job in her class program. She took this graduating thing so serious. She wanted to send out invitations so people would send her gifts for graduating, just like the ones we've received from high school kids. We made it a full day of celebration for her instead.


Addisyn also finished up her t-ball and tennis seasons. She was so good this year. I could definitely see an improvement from last year. href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWbD4Y2FqC5uj8tsXEhkYozZuaxdja8J1FoDEGNrF3XU9TW9rY4Z_-Tgzk6KJz9gqXk7AwsySXzZCPoXcR0jAAmhDm9dIn7wFnP2VOfCFJKg-Z1151FJyp9cehTikFoQ5-zcAHTG7hOHI/s1600/May2010+009.jpg">

Hopefully things will slow down a bit cause I only have 4 weeks to get ready for this baby!!!!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I still love the invitation story. It's so Addisyn. I know you guys are fully aware, but she's a beauty.

I love the new car. Volvo's are always such good looking cars. I'm sure Jay's loving it too.

Melissa said...

Wow, you are not very far away at all. That's so exciting! I want to see more pregnancy pictures. Your belly is always conveniently hidden. Flaunt it chica! =)