So this is what we've been up to:
1. Trying to get things ready for the baby - the boys' room
2. Do as much as I can with Addisyn & Bradley before the baby comes - I'm totally exhausted.
3. Happy 30th Birthday to me! Jay and I both turn 30 this year and after the baby is born and a little older we're going to celebrate big. I did have a wonderful birthday with my family. Thanks so much for coming and showering me with such thoughtful gifts. We went and ate at Rendezvous BBQ (my portions were extremely small), went to a redbirds game, took a carriage ride downtown, and hung out the rest of the weekend doing nothing. It was great.
My sisters and me (minus 1)
Family at the Redbirds
Giving love to Aunt Sarah
Fishing with Uncle Doug4. Addisyn had her 1st piano recital and if my camera will cooperate I'll post a picture of it. She is doing so well, and enjoying quite a bit too.

5. Jay and I went and saw Diana Ross in concert this past weekend. She was amazing, and it was great to have a weekend just to ourselves (thanks mom & dad).

No comments:
Post a Comment