Last week we tagged along on one of Jay's business trips to take a little family vacation, since we didn't have one the summer with the birth of Wade. We spent the week with my sisters in Tuscaloosa while Jay traveled around doing business. The kids and I had a great time visiting family, seeing old friends, and doing things together. I liked taking the kids around and showing them what were my favorite things to do there or eat there while I was in college, at least most of them. We also spent a lot of time at Chuck-E-Cheese, and on Alabama's campus. After Jay was through with work we headed over to Atlanta for the weekend. We took the kids to The Aquarium there and then to a Braves game. It was a blast. The aquarium was amazing, and the kids loved the ball game. We came home tired, happy, and ready to start school this week.



1 comment:
Hey! We went to Atlanta on vacation in May and it was a lot of fun. We did the aquarium & zoo with Nathan and then while my mom watched Nathan Kevin & I did a Braves game and the Botanical Gardens. The weather was wonderful and we had a great time. Glad to see that you guys are doing so well and that Wade is sleeping through the night. Love ya!
Post a Comment