Sunday we had Wade blessed at church. We were so lucky to be surrounded by so many friends and family. It was such a special day for us, and I am thankful to everyone who came. Addisyn sang a sweet little chilren's song in church also "I'm Trying to be like Jesus", and did a fabulous job. Wade turned 2 months on Monday. I can't believe 2 months have already flown by. He is such a good baby, and we love having him in our family. Monday he went for his 2 month check up and 1st round of vaccinations. He weighed 11 lbs 8 oz and was 23 1/2 in long. That's 50% for weight and 75-90% for length. He smiles so much these days, has started talking to us, really recognizes voices, and follows things very well. He even has started sleeping 6-8 hours in the night without having to eat.Way to go Wade, keep it up.
Everyone who came - 57 in all
2 comments:
I am SO sorry we couldn't make it! Tom had to go to the Dyersburg Branch for there Ward Conference! Dang Stake calling! J/K We miss ya'll and hope we can catch up soon and get to meet that sweet Wade! Love you guys!
Wow look at all of that family support. You are so lucky and blessed. I can't believe he's already 2 mos. Maybe one day I'll get you his baby gift...promise I will!
Post a Comment