Today the kids and I leave for South Carolina with Jay's mom, Sandy. We will be gone for a week visiting Jay's grandparents and extended family in Charleston. I am so excited for this trip. I am also glad Sandy is willing to brave a 10 hour car ride with 2 kids. I know we'll have a blast. So there won't be any new posts for a week. I plan on taking tons of pictures so check back next week. Adios!
1 comment:
Wow! Post overload:) I loved reading each one. You guys have been busy...vacation, birthdays, haircuts, and saving lives! I love what your mom does for the 21st birthday. Also, how thankful we are that Addisyn (I think I spell her name wrong each time!) is OK. Good job Jay! I am scared to death of my kids drowning in water. The gate is such a good idea! Hope you had fun on your trip! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment