


I had Bradley's picture made yesterday, and he absolutely loved every minute of it. He was so cute. The photographer was amazed at how well he did for a baby. He talked, played, and basically "hammed" it up, which is not a surprise since his dad is Jay Stubbs. He even rolled over from his back to stomach for the first time there too. He is 4 months old here.
5 comments:
Cute cute cute! He is certainly adorable. You guys look like you're doing well...a new baby boy and a dog! Addisyn is really cute too!! Talk to you soon.
Mary both of your kids are so cute! Addyson is so beautiful..Jay will have fun when she starts dating! I just found your blog on Jeni's and I am so glad, I was think about ya'll the other day. If you get bored my blog is www.tracypulley.blogspot.com
So cute! I found your blog through Jeni then Shiffler then Thad...of course I could have just stayed on Jeni's...don't you just love the blogging world? If you get a chance, visit me. I think you can just click on my name, but in case it's not working, go to www.aubreyandchey.blogspot.com
Like your blog Stubbs. Those kids just won't quit smiling. They must take after their parents.
Oh my gosh, he is darling, just like Addyson! I can't believe how beautiful she is. I'm glad we can blog--this is great! Keep up the good work guys
Post a Comment