

This weekend I had my mom cut Addisyn and Bradley's hair. Hopefully you can tell from Bradley's picture how desperately he needed it. He has very little hair except for the "wings" above his ears on both sides. For some reason his hair grew exceptionally long there while the rest fell out. He looks so handsome now, and I just had Addisyn's hair trimmed up a little bit. Jay was a nervous wreck the whole time. He remained in the bedroom while the haircuts took place. The last time I had Addi's hair trimmed he almost cried.
1 comment:
haha.. Taylor's hair did the same thing as Bradley's. It thinned out on top, and she went almost completely bald on the left side, but she had these really long hairs on the right side. Jared always said she looked like Gollum (from The Lord of the Rings) haha
Post a Comment