Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Addie Funny!!!

I love it when kids say the cutest and funniest things. Sometimes it's hard to keep a straight face though. This is what happened last night while Addisyn was waiting on me to giver her a bath.

Addisyn: Mom you need to come to the bathroom there's a commotion going on in here.

Me: A commotion?

Addisyn: Yes, the soap causing a commotion.

I enter the bathroom to find the Conditioner bottle squished and overflowing with conditioner everywhere.

Me: How did the soap do this?

Addisyn: I squished it.

Me: Uh-huh I see. Lets not do that again.

Addisyn: That's cool mom.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I just love that! Kids do say the funniest things. Our Wyatt is such a tease...he says some funny things too...I just need to write them down so I can remember them. Love you guys!

Kimberly said...

Kids do say the dardenst things!!