Yesterday the kids and I went out to do a little father's day shopping. Let me just say Addisyn loves to shop as do I and us two together were not productive, that is at least for father's day gifts. We left the store with no father's day gift, but I came away with the cutest sandals and Addisyn picked out a pair of very stylin sunglasses. She is my little mini-me, What can I say we love accessories!! Oh, and I had to post another picture of my handsome little man because I mean look at that face who could resist not to.

3 comments:
I love good camera's! Your pictures look great...and your kids are cuuuute! Hey, what email do you want me to add so that you can look at our private blog? jaredandchristine@juno.com
That sounds like my father's day shopping. Go in for Dave and come out with something for me. Definitely a problem. Cute pics of the kiddos.
Who could pass up a great pair of shades!? I am sure Jay understands that right? Cute pictures of your kids- always. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!
Post a Comment