Thanks for posting those..it was good to see pictures of Charlie and Sandy...it's been awhile! Also, I sent a Pampered Chef packet of info and stuff with Janna to give you this weekend. Call me if you have questions after you get it. 334-652-8950. :)
Mary, thanks so much for posting those pictures. It was really good to see them. I wish I could have been there with everyone. I know we all loved Grandma Sue so much. Thanks again! -Melissa
2 comments:
Thanks for posting those..it was good to see pictures of Charlie and Sandy...it's been awhile! Also, I sent a Pampered Chef packet of info and stuff with Janna to give you this weekend. Call me if you have questions after you get it. 334-652-8950. :)
Mary, thanks so much for posting those pictures. It was really good to see them. I wish I could have been there with everyone. I know we all loved Grandma Sue so much. Thanks again! -Melissa
Post a Comment