Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jay!!!!!


Yesterday Jay turned the big 28. I told him he had officially joined me in the "late twenties". HE no longer was mid or early 20's, he is on a fast track out of them. HA!HA! Anyways Jay, I hope you had a great day. The kids and I had a great time planning the party and getting things ready for your big day. I don't know if you noticed but Addisyn cut up pieces of paper and taped them to the walls randomly throughout the house as birthday signs so you would know it was your birthday and where to go for the party. It was so cute. I love you so much, you are a wonderful husband and father!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Holy cow 28. You're super old. Kidding, I had the big 30 this year. It was okay though. Happy Birthday and 4th of July!

Kathy Cunningham said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jay! We love you! Aunt Kathy, Uncle Paul & Family