Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazy days of summer




So not much has been going on the last couple of weeks for us; which has been really nice, next month though is going to be a busy one for us. The kids and I haven't really gone anywhere. We've done a few things like story time at the library, catchin a movie here and there at the theater, and swimming. I've been trying out new hairstyles for Addisyn which has been fun, and well Bradley he's enjoying being more independent and trying out real food.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Glad you have been able to take it easy! Jared and I were just looking at our calendar for August...yikes! It will be a busy one.

Reeses Pieces said...

Her hair looks cute. Isn't it funny how busy your summer can be but also how boring it can get too.
Funny how that works.