So my little man is growing up so fast. It is a lot of work just keeping up with him. He started crawling about a month ago - army style, and yesterday he started crawling on his hands and knees. It's not totally coordinated right now, but he looks so cute doing it. Anyways, now that he is mobile he loves to scoot and get under things. I am asking myself and Addisyn "Where's Bradley?" alot these days. He loves to get under things and sit and hang out for a while.
4 comments:
Found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Ours is marlena-marsplanet.blogspot.com. I didn't get to talk to yall after the conference but wanted to thank you so much for the email and giving me a heads up about everything. Don't know what I would have done without you. Thanks!
That is hilarious that he can fit under the couch and peek out! Too cute!
You and Jay have beautiful kids. They are constantly smiling. They're both going to be heartbreakers!
I love the crawling stage! They get into so much, but they're so cute trying to be independant.
Post a Comment