This weekend we went to Nashville to celebrate Christmas with my family, my mom's birthday, check out Sarah & Doug's new house, and go to Leah's Christmas show (she's a professional ballroom dancer). We had an awesome time and Sarah & Doug's house is awesome. Leah did fabulous in her show, and it was fun to go to the show. We also went to the Opryland Hotel to check out the Christmas lights, and it was gorgeous.It was good to see all my family for Christmas. Today we head out for Louisville to spend Christmas with Jay's family, we are so excited to see them. It's been a while.
3 comments:
Leah's a professional ballroom dancer??
If you ever need a date to one of your sisters ballroom shows, I'm there! Glad you're having a good Christmas.
Hey Mary, I was just talking with parents about your family wondering if they knew your parents or not, but I'm not sure what your maiden name is. Let me know.
Nicole
Post a Comment