Thursday, January 8, 2009

6 years together




As soon as we got home from Christmas in Kentucky Jay and I went to a beautiful, romantic bed& breakfast to celebrate our anniversary - 6 years. The place is called Bon Terre and is not very far from Collierville, but it was far enough to still feel like we went away. It was wonderful relaxing, being pampered, and spending time with just Jay. These past 6 years have flown by so fast, and have truly been wonderful. I love you Jay. Thanks for all you do.

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

6 years, you guys are still babies :) Where is this place? Never heard of it!

Melissa Stubbs said...

I'm glad y'all had such a good time. I wish we could have seen y'all at Christmas too! That would have been so fun. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! I hope y'all are having a good new year!

Amy said...

That place is gorgeous! Jay needs to put a bug in Brandons ear about this place :)

CHRISTINE said...

Congratulations guys! How fun that you went somewhere! Good for you.