Here are a couple of fun pictures from our Christmas weekend in Haleyville. My husband the rockstar - he can do it all! The kids with Great-Grandma Gladys Me & the kids with my parents
Oh - I love the singing-guitarist! I've actually wanted to try both at the same time too, but didn't think to put the microphone down my shirt! Way to go Jay! I'm off to play guitar hero world tour now...
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Your kids are so photogenic...lucky you. I take a lot of pictures but don't get a lot of really good ones! Miss you guys!
Oh - I love the singing-guitarist! I've actually wanted to try both at the same time too, but didn't think to put the microphone down my shirt! Way to go Jay! I'm off to play guitar hero world tour now...
Too Funny! Looking at Jay in that picture brings back old times! I could use a good laugh! We miss ya'll! Give everyone a kiss from the Combs'!
I love how you dress your kids! Where do you get their clothes?
Post a Comment