Last Sunday I woke up feeling absolutely miserable. Well I caught the flu and it was horrible. I have not been that sick or felt so bad in a really long time. Usually I can keep going when I'm sick but there was no going or doing for a couple of days. Luckily no one else got it. Well I spent all of Sunday in bed and the next 2 days I got up to just function for the kids till Jay came home from work. Needless to say they watched a bunch of TV on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't realize how much they had watched till the other day. I ws getting ready to go somewhere and Addisyn was watching me put on my makeup, when she tells me "Mom those other mascara's just won't do you need the new spin lash brush mascara. It will revolutionize your look. Just look at the changes and you'llsee it." I died out laughing. She was so serious and matter of factly. I told her I'd definitely have to check this out. She is the ultimate consumer and shopper, any thing she sees on tv we just have to have (or so she thinks). I love her sweet innocence and her cute little personality. So if you want to try revolutionizing your wardrobe go look for the new spin lash mascara!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Too much TV
Last Sunday I woke up feeling absolutely miserable. Well I caught the flu and it was horrible. I have not been that sick or felt so bad in a really long time. Usually I can keep going when I'm sick but there was no going or doing for a couple of days. Luckily no one else got it. Well I spent all of Sunday in bed and the next 2 days I got up to just function for the kids till Jay came home from work. Needless to say they watched a bunch of TV on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't realize how much they had watched till the other day. I ws getting ready to go somewhere and Addisyn was watching me put on my makeup, when she tells me "Mom those other mascara's just won't do you need the new spin lash brush mascara. It will revolutionize your look. Just look at the changes and you'llsee it." I died out laughing. She was so serious and matter of factly. I told her I'd definitely have to check this out. She is the ultimate consumer and shopper, any thing she sees on tv we just have to have (or so she thinks). I love her sweet innocence and her cute little personality. So if you want to try revolutionizing your wardrobe go look for the new spin lash mascara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey! It's Sara Stubbs. That's funny. I apparently watch too much TV also because I know excactly what she's talking about. I don't want to push my blog on yall but we're going private, I didnt want to leave you out if you do look at ours and i didnt have your email. So if you'd like just send me your email at stubbsryan@hotmail.com
I just may try it. That is so funny. Kind of scary how quickly they can pick things up from TV.
Hilarious! It's amazing what they pick up.
That is too funny, but totally Addisyn for ya. She cracks me up with what she says. I guess it must be all those crazy aunts she has!
That is too funny! I just saw that the other day, Saturday I think.
What a funny little girl! It's amazing that she was able to remember such a big word as revolutionize.
Oh my that is great! She is the cutest! Was good to see y'all Friday. Here is my blog: http://lifebycherri.blogspot.com/ with the bball link in the post so Jay can see. Hope to see ya soon.
Post a Comment