So we are back in town finally after a long but wonderful holiday season. We are back in town and have no plans of going anywhere for a while. We spent the week of Christmas in Louisville with Jay's family and had a great time. Addisyn had a blast with her cousins. She misses being with them so much. The kids were definitely overloaded with gifts. Addisyn's favorite gift was a dollhouse that Jay built for her. I am so proud of him for doing it, and a special thanks to you Jeremy for your help and expertise. I'll catch up later on the rest of the festivities. I'm just tired.
2 comments:
The dollhouse looks great. How did the storage unit work on top of the car? The first time we used that I thought " oh my, I'm a total Mom now"!
Merry Christmas to your family! Sounds like you had a crazy couple of weeks as well!
Post a Comment