Cute posts! Bradley is getting so big and is such a cutie. So sorry about the snow and your cars. Thank goodness they were OK.
Hey pal- I know I am gay for getting onto this blogging thing, but my wife is at church and I got all the kids to sleep. Mary you and Addison are babes and Bradley is a stud and Jay will always be a dud! Love ya later. - Leo
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute posts! Bradley is getting so big and is such a cutie. So sorry about the snow and your cars. Thank goodness they were OK.
Hey pal- I know I am gay for getting onto this blogging thing, but my wife is at church and I got all the kids to sleep. Mary you and Addison are babes and Bradley is a stud and Jay will always be a dud! Love ya later. - Leo
Post a Comment