Monday, March 9, 2009

Not a fun snow day!!



So just as we are getting ready for spring we got bombed with 7 inches of snow last weekend, and for us 7 inches is a deadly blow. Anyways Jay woke me last Sunday morning at 1 a.m. to let me know it was still snowing, our neighbors massive pine tree had fallen and knocked down our power line down, and it had coincidentally landed on both (YES BOTH) of our cars. I had to run out and see this, and all I could do was stand in my pj's in the snow and laugh. Luckily I have family here and they were so great to let us come in the middle of the night and stay with them for 2 days while our power was being fixed. We came out of it pretty good. The cars amazingly withstood the blow and held that tree up. There was no damage to them except for a crack in the van's windshield (minor). Needless to say I did not want to play in the snow and was grateful for it to go. Jay ahs the pictures on his phone so I'll try to get them and post it.

No comments: